Are you planning on throwing a bridal tea shower for your Bride-to-Be?
I recently wrote a blog post about a lovely bridal tea my sister-in-law gave my daughter before she got married. In case you missed it, you can find it Here.
In addition, here are some of my favorite ideas and tips I’ve come across for having a Bridal Shower Tea Party.
“A Love-Themed Tea Party”
How cool are those umbrellas hanging from the top of the tent?!
A close-up of the table centerpieces
“Alice in Wonderland Themes”
“Bridal Shower Tea Party Décor”
“Use Tea Tins or Tea Cups for Floral Decor”
Some Bridal Shower Tea Favors Ideas
“Love is Brewing” tea bags
“A Special Brew” tea tins
Tea and cookies
Tea cups with a “Perfect Blend” tea
Tea cup candles
Tea cup with spoon & tea
Other Tips for Giving a Bridal Shower Tea
1. You must serve hot tea – whether you drink it or not, and no matter what time of day the shower will be.
2. Even if you don’t have a pretty teapot or a silver tea set (like me), find one to borrow from a friend or relative.
3. A feminine stage setting works best for a Bridal Tea.
4. If you, the bride-to-be and/or your guests are big fans of tea, offer a variety of teas for them to choose from. Use a beautiful box to display the teas.
I love this ivory mother-of-pearl box from Ethan Allen.
5. Offer other refreshments too such as iced tea, flavored water, and possibly coffee.
6. Serve foods such as: finger foods, small bites, tea sandwiches, scones, and/or pretty cookies.
Raisin scones filled with strawberry jam and clotted cream…
“Tea bag” cookies…
Cupcakes in tea cups…
7. Encourage guests to wear fascinators or fancy hats.
8. Have fun!
The Wedding Journey Continues…